The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Room 1401, Peninsula International Mansion, Jiande Ctiy, Zhejiang Province, China
Item No.: SilibaseCP-1246
Overview of characteristics:
SilibaseCP-1246 Wetting Agent for Coating is one special modified polyether siloxane used as water-borne coating and hydrolysis-resistant organosilicon wetting agent.
● Appearance: Light yellow liquid
● Viscosity (25℃): 50-200 CST
● Active substance content: 100%
● Surface tension (0.1%): 22.0 mN/m
● It has good hydrolysis stability and can assist defoaming. These additives have long-term stability in the paint system of pH 4-10.
● Silicone surfactant is used in water-borne system. It can reduce the surface tension strongly and has excellent wettability and leveling of substrates.
Suggested Dosage: 0.2-1.0%
Packaging Choices: 25kgs/plastic drum, 200kgs/iron drum
Validity: 2 years
Dangerous Goods Marking: Not dangerous Goods